Are You Right All the Time? How to Earn up to $730/Year Sharing Your Opinions
Are you the kind of person who’s got an opinion about everything? It’s OK, you can tell us.
Do you have a firm stance on whether a hot dog is a sandwich? Or if Mexican food is tastier in California or Texas? iPhones or Androids? Should “The Shape of Water” really have won an Oscar for Best Picture?
Whatever you think, you’re probably right.
If you’re naturally opinionated, we’ve got a place for you: InboxDollars, a website that rewards you for sharing your opinions.
How to Make up to $730/Year Taking Surveys
There are a ton of paid survey sites out there, but finding a legitimate one is a challenge. With so many of these sites, you end up getting bombarded by pop-up ads or emails. Or you’re in danger of getting scammed.
We’ve tested out a lot of them, and InboxDollars is one we know is legit. In fact, it’s run by a company that has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
It’s one of our favorite survey sites because it rewards you in cold, hard cash. You can get rewarded for taking short daily surveys. If you qualify for and complete all of the surveys it recommends to you each day, you could pocket an extra $730 in a year.
Also, you get a free $5 sign-up bonus. Free money never hurts.
Now, fair warning: You’re not going to get rich doing this. It’s an easy way to make a little money in your spare time.
If you’re waiting in line somewhere, do a quick survey on your phone. Stuck inside on a rainy day? Complete a few surveys.
How to Use InboxDollars
The Penny Hoarder writer Carson Kohler thoroughly checked out InboxDollars for us. Here’s what she found out:
- You fill out an initial survey to get your $5 sign-up bonus. Once you bank your initial $5, you can start earning additional cash.
- Navigate to the “Surveys” tab at the top of the webpage. Your dashboard shows surveys you might qualify for (based on your answers when you signed up). Each entry lists the survey topic, the estimated completion time and how much you’ll earn.
- At the top of your window, you’ll always see your total earnings.
- You need to earn at least $30 to cash out. Users report that InboxDollars will waive a $3 transaction fee if you wait to cash out at $40.
- No lie: Getting to $40 takes a while. You can always sign up for offers to hit that threshold more quickly.
That’s how it works. And it’s real money. There are no “rewards points” or anything. If you answer lots of survey questions, you’ll eventually get a real check in your mailbox.
You probably have an opinion about that, don’t you?
Mike Brassfield ([email protected]) is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder. He has so many opinions.