Legacy.com Is Hiring Remote Content Screeners in IL and IN (Pay Is $13/Hr)
(I know it’s frustrating when remote jobs are confined to specific states, but those restrictions are usually because of employment tax laws or other job-dependent regulations.)
Content Screener at Legacy.com
Pay: $13 per hour
- Screening online condolence messages to make sure they comply with Legacy.com’s guidelines.
Available shifts (Central Time):
- Tuesday – Saturday, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday – Monday, 2 p.m to 6 p.m.
- Friday – Monday, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Applicants for this position must:
- Live in Illinois or Indiana
- Have no conflicting responsibilities during shifts, such as caring for young children
- Have a high-speed internet connection
- Have a personal computer running at least OSX 10.6 or Windows 7
- Have strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated and have attention to detail
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vision discount program
Apply here for the Content Screener job at Legacy.com.
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job opportunities so look her up on Twitter (@lisah) if you’ve got a tip to share.