Got a Computer and Android Phone? Apply for This Work-From-Home Job Today
Do you have an Android smartphone and a Gmail account? This work-from-home job might be perfect for you.
Marketing services company Lionbridge is hiring work-from-home U.S. Android and desktop internet search reviewers right now.
As a reviewer, you’ll use both your desktop or laptop computer and your Android phone to evaluate websites to make sure they’re accurate and relevant.
You must own an Android smartphone with the latest version of the Android operating system (currently 6.0 Marshmallow).
If this reviewer job doesn’t grab you, check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new jobs there all the time.
Here’s What You Need to Know About This Work-From-Home Job
Applicants for this position must be:
- Tech savvy
- A daily user of Gmail
- Familiar with downloading apps on your Android smartphone
- Familiar with social media, news, sports and current affairs
- Willing to download and install certain required apps through Google Play
- Available to work a minimum of three to five hours of your choosing per week
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- A U.S resident for the last three consecutive years
Lisa McGreevy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She loves telling readers about new job opportunities so look her up on Twitter @lisah if you’ve got a tip to share.