Live in Atlanta? Omni Hotels is Hiring Work-From-Home Reservation Agents
Week one back in the office after your holiday vacation is… rough.
Week two? Nearly impossible.
But what if you could start working from home and stop making the icy, wintery slog just to sit in a cubicle all day?
Rather than battling another arctic cyclone on your way across town, what if you could earn a paycheck from the comfort of your couch — all while snuggled up in your pajamas and wool socks?
Would you be all over that opportunity?
Yeah, we thought so.
That’s why we’re bringing you an awesome work-from-home opportunity available to anyone in the Atlanta area — and you can apply today. (A special thanks to Work at Home Mom Revolution for bringing this opportunity to our attention.)
(If you’re not in the Atlanta area, don’t worry. Just go ahead and like our Jobs page on Facebook, and we’ll keep you up to date on all the best work-from-home jobs we find.)
Reservations Sales Associate at Omni Hotels and Resorts
Schedule: Must be available to work at least one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday)
- Taking calls to assist guests with reservations including modifications and cancellations
- Offering recommendations to maximize revenue and guest satisfaction
- Maintaining professionalism while interacting with guests
- Working in a high call-volume environment
Applicants for this position must have:
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to work independently to resolve customer inquiries
- Intermediate experience working with basic computer programs including Microsoft Outlook and Office
- The ability to become proficient on Omni Hotel’s reservation system
- The ability to attend on-site training
- A private workspace, preferably with a door that separates it from the rest of the home
- Prior call center experience (a plus but not required)
- A working PC with LCD monitor or a laptop
- High-speed internet access with at least 10 Mbps
(You can see the rest of the technical requirements in the original job listing here.)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- A 401(k) program
- Paid training
- Employee discounts at Omni properties
To apply for this job, go here.
Grace Schweizer is a junior writer at The Penny Hoarder.