Work From Home
Gap Is Hiring Customer Consultants for the Holidays in California and Ohio
Love fashion, but would rather avoid working at the mall this holiday season?
Gap is hiring full-time customer service consultants in Ohio and California. The seasonal roles are remote, but require three weeks of onsite training in Groveport, Ohio, or Rocklin, California.
In this role, you’ll speak with customers over the phone, delivering superior customer service while meeting sales targets.
Part-time consultant gigs are also available in Ohio.
Click here to apply for a job in Ohio.
Click here to apply for a job in California.
Seasonal Customer Service Consultant at Gap Inc.
- Delivering superior customer service in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Providing product information and processing orders.
- Using sales techniques to meet goals.
- De-escalating customer issues, reporting recurring customer service issues to supervisor.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least six months of customer service and sales experience.
- Strong PC skills.
- Understanding of fashion terminology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.