Work From Home
Have Experience in Human Resources and Recruiting? Sitel Is Hiring
Help recruit the best and retain good employees at Sitel Group, a global customer experience management company.
Sitel is hiring a remote community marketing lead to create talent acquisition initiatives and coordinate employee engagement events.
A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or a related field is preferred, and at least three years of experience is required.
Community Marketing Lead at Sitel Group
- Driving recruitment efforts.
- Carrying out effective talent acquisition sourcing strategies, including using social media platforms to find candidates.
- Organizing monthly employee engagement events.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of recruiting experience in the field of business process outsourcing or another high-volume industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or a related field (preferred).
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems, human resource information systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication, documentation and time management skills.
- The ability to work independently and as a team.
- The ability to keep information confidential.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A quiet, distraction-free office space.
- A desktop or laptop with Windows 10, a separate 19” inch monitor and a USB headset.
- DSL or broadband internet with a download speed of at least 3 MB and upload speed of at least 1.5 MB.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.