Work From Home
Help Businesses Offer Comprehensive Health Plans as a Full-Time Broker
Sana, a startup, is on a mission to bring affordable health plans to small- and medium-sized businesses.
And as a full-time customer success manager, you’ll be at the center of it all, shepherding new clients through the onboarding and re-enrollment processes for health care and other employee-benefits plans.
This position requires at least three years of work experience and willingness to earn a health care broker license within one month of employment. (Bonus points if you already have one.)
Sana’s own employee benefits include health insurance, stock options, a 401(k) plan and parental leave.
Customer Success Manager at Sana
- Transitioning new clients from the sales team to your client success team.
- Developing and executing onboarding and maintenance plans for clients.
- Being a benefits consultant and main point of contact for clients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three or more years of work experience.
- A health insurance broker license or a willingness to obtain one within one month of hiring.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Stock options.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Parental leave.
- Remote worker stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job