Work From Home
Humana Is Hiring Experienced Enrollment Reps in KY and IN
How about a temporary, part-time job that lets you earn paid time off?
Humana is hiring a remote enrollment representative who lives within 50 miles of Louisville, Kentucky. (Residents of parts of Indiana are also eligible to apply since the state is close.)
In this role, you’ll help members enrolling on their company platforms, answering questions and concerns.
And although it’s a part-time job, you’ll have the ability to earn overtime and you can accrue up to an hour of PTO for every 40 hours you work. The company also offers cross-training that could potentially lead to a full-time job opportunity.
You must be able to attend virtual training from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST for the first four weeks of employment.
Enrollment Representative at Humana
- Processing applications and enrolling members on company platforms.
- Sending enrollment information to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, reviewing and editing reports based on CMS regulations.
- Providing compassionate customer support to members while resolving issues and answering questions.
- Performing basic administrative, clerical and computational tasks.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma (bachelor’s degree is preferred).
- At least one year of comparable work experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Professional demeanor with a demonstrated attention to detail.
- Established credit history.
- Minimum internet connection speed of 10 Mbps (download) and 1 Mbps (upload).
- Dedicated, secure home workspace.
- Flexibility: Seasonal associates may work any number of hours for 60 to 180 days, according to the job posting, but a variety of work schedules are available.
- Ability to earn up to one hour of paid time off per 40 hours worked.
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% company match.
- Company discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.