Work From Home
Lionbridge Is Hiring English Linguistic Annotators for 6-Month Project
Want a straightforward gig with a really, really impressive sounding title?
Look no further. Lionbridge is recruiting English Linguistic Annotators to work at least 20 hours per week for up to six months. Annotators are in charge of identifying grammar issues based on company guidelines. In other words, they’re grammar proofreaders.
To qualify, you should be a native English speaker with experience teaching, writing or content creation. A background studying the English language is preferred.
The application process includes passing English grammar tests and completing a survey.
English Linguistics Annotator at Lionbridge
- Identifying English grammar mistakes based on company guidelines.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Native-level English proficiency.
- A residence in the U.S.
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Outstanding English grammar skills.
- Experience writing, teaching or creating content in English.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job