Work From Home
Tech Bootcamp Thinkful Is Hiring an Experienced Resume Writer
You are the job whisperer.
At least, you could be with this careers grader job at Thinkful. The tech bootcamp is looking for someone to review and provide feedback to students about their resumes, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters and elevator pitches.
For this fully remote contract position, you should expect to work two to four hours per day.
Careers Grader at Thinkful
- Reviewing students’ online profile, resumes, LinkedIn profiles and videotaped elevator pitches, providing personalized feedback within one business day.
- Developing templates for resumes and online portfolios.
- Consulting students on hiring requirements and personal branding.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in resume writing, career preparation or human resource within the tech industry. (CPRW and/or NCRW certification is preferred,)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Google Docs, particularly with formatting.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.